Sunday, August 30, 2009

Interview Question for active diectory and exchange

Interview Question for active diectory and exchange



General questions:

<>* <>What are the mailbox limits?

<>* <>How to I check the size of my mailbox?

<>* <>Once a campus-wide Exchange account is created, when does it begin to receive e-mail?

<>* <>Please tell me where I can find Outlook Web Access or OWA for the campus-wide Exchange server.

<>* <>Why does it seem that items disappear from my "deleted items" folder all at one time?

<>* <>I use Outlook 2003, what should I expect?

<>* <>My career account password does not work. What should I do?

<>* <>How do I change my Exchange password?I do not understand the connection between my Exchange password and my career account.

<>* <>I am a computer support person. I have a faculty/staff member who has requested an ITaP Exchange account. How do I request an account for them?

<>* <>I am a computer support person. I have a faculty/staff member who needs their ITaP Exchange account deleted. How do I delete an account?

Configuration:

<>* <>I connect via IMAP or POP to the Exchange server. What must I do to connect?

<>* <>I need configuration information for my Outlook email client to use with the campus-wide Exchange server. Can you help?I am using a Macintosh and would like to use Entourage X (with the proper updates) to connect to the ITaP Exchange servers. How do I configure this? I currently use LMHOST to connect to exchange. Where can I find an updated lmhost file?

<>* <>Is there anything that I can do to help speed up response time to the campus-wide Exchange server?

<>* <>I am using Outlook 2003/Windows XP and would like to connect to the ITaP Exchange server using RPC over HTTPS. How would I configure this?

<>* <>What is the best way to connect to Exchange 2003 from home?

Intelligent Message Filtering:

<>* <>What is Intelligent Message Filtering (IMF)?What does Intelligent Message Filtering (IMF) do for me?How do I turn "on" Junk Filtering for Safe or Blocked Sender Lists?

<>* <>Do I have to run my Outlook 2003 in Cached Mode to use Safe\Blocked Sender Lists?

<>* <>I receive a dialog box that says "The Junk E-mail Filter is not available for your Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account because you are working online. To enable the Junk E-mail Filter for this account, switch to Cached Exchange Mode.", what does this mean?

<>* <>How do I add someone to my Safe Sender List?

<>* <>How do I add someone to my Blocked Sender List?

<>* <>How do I remove someone from my Safe Senders List?

<>* <>How do I remove someone from my Blocked Senders List?

<>* <>Can I modify the Aggressiveness of the Junk E-mail filtering?

<>* <>Can I have it permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E-mail folder?

<>* <>What happens if I have a rule for E-mail from someone and the IMF scanner thinks it is SPAM?

Portable Devices:

<>* <>I have a portable device that can browse the internet. How can I check my email with it?

<>* <>What devices are supported for Outlook Mobile Access (OMA)?

<>* <>Where do I go for information about Blackberry wireless devices?

Public Folder questions:

<>* <>What are the possible types of Public Folders? Please tell me about naming standards for Public Folders? Could you tell me about controlling permissions to Public Folders? Is there anything else I need to know about Public Folders?

Resource questions:

<>* <>What are the possible types of Resources? Please tell me about naming standards for Resources?How do I configure a Resource?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts